Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weekend with Ricardo

Hello Everyone,

First let me just start off by explaining who Ricardo is and how I know him. I met Ricardo because his mom is good friends with my host mom and aunt. He is a year younger than me. This past weekend was the 1st time we hung out. On friday, my host mom Marta took me to Ricardo's house at about 4:30 in the afternoon. About an hour later, Ricardo's best friend Sergio came over and the tree of us hung out and talked and played video games. At around 8:30 we went to their friend's house where I met about 10 more of their friends. Then all us went to another one of their friends, Angela's house for her birthday party which was really fun! There was food, music, and dancing. There were probably about 25 people there. Everyone stayed at the party for about 3 hours. After that, all 25 or so of us including Angela went out and we walked around the city which was exciting. After about an hour of walking around, Ricardo, Sergio, and I decided to go home. Richi (Ricardo) and I walked with Sergio to his house, said goodbye, and we then went back to Richi's house where I slept over. The next day we had breakfast, watched a movie, had a big lunch with his family which was DELICIOUS! After lunch, we went to the pool in Richi's apartment building. That night, Richi, his younger brother Jorge, who is 14, and I went to the movie theatre. We saw Cowboys & Aliens in spanish of course! That was very exciting for me because it was the first time I went to the movies in Spain. After the movie, we went back to their house and had pizza while we all hung out. I then slept over again. On Sunday morning, we had breakfast and hung around the house a little then Marta came and picked me up and we went home. It was a very fun weekend and I can't wait to go out with Richi and his friends again!

Until next time, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment