Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shopping

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday (September 6th), Ana and I went to the city, walked around, and went to the mall just to look around. I got hair gel and hand lotion. Today, we went to the fashion district or the main shopping area. I found my favorite store here! It's called Springfield. It has great guys clothes and it's not too expensive. It's not cheap but it's not expensive either. I really like the clothes there and I bought a pair of pants for school. We then went to a bunch of other stores too. I also like a store called Blanco which has really cheap prices and Zara whcih is moderately priced. It was a fun day and it let me see the fashion style of Spain. Below is a picture of me with my new pants! I hope everyone is doing well!


Until next time, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment