Friday, September 2, 2011

My House

Hello Everyone,

I'm settling into my new house here! The house is in a very nice neighborhood of Saragossa. The house is very beautiful, modern, open, bright, and upscale. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, office, and an informal area with a tv, couch, playstation, and a computer. There is a 2 car garage, a really nice inground pool, nice yard, and a roof top terrace. The house is 4 years old. The entire house is surrounded by 10' wall and there are remote controlled gates that open for the cars. This is normal here, every house has a wall surrounding it. I'm not posting a picture of the house because here your home  and home life is a lot more private and personal than in the United States. But, I wanted to tell you about it because it is BEAUTIFUL!

Until next time, Brian 

No comments:

Post a Comment