Tuesday, September 20, 2011

La Escuela de Idiomas

Hello Everyone,

Today I took my placement test for the language school I will also be attending. The language course will begin on October 3rd. This morning, I took three separate one hour exams to determine what level of spanish classes I will be in. The level one test was very easy, the level two test was a little bit difficuly but I think I did pretty well on it, and the third exam was impossible. I think I placed in level two which was what I was aiming for. I don't find out for sure until tomorrow. If I do place in level two, I will be able to finish the level two course in February and then take the level three course which will finish in June. If I'm able to do that and pass the exam at the end, I will recieve a certificate that will allow me to teach spanish in the U.S. I really hope I'm able to do that because it would be a great accomplishment! I will be sure to keep you updated about my test results!

Until next time, Brian

****UPDATE: I tested into the higher level of spanish that I was aiming for!

No comments:

Post a Comment