Thursday, May 24, 2012

England & Scotland

Hello Everyone,

From March 21st through March 28th, I went to England and Scotland with my school here in Spain. It was the second half of the mini-exchange with the English students that came to Zaragoza in January. I had the opportunity to go on the trip just to experience and enjoy it but I also was able to help translate when needed.

We left Zaragoza on the morning of the 21st on the AVE high-speed train to Barcelona. When we arrived in Barcelona, we took the subway from the train station to the airport. The flight from Barcelona to New Castle in the north of England was about two and a half hours. Once we landed, the English students were waiting at the airport to pick up their Spanish exchange partners. After all the students were picked up, I went with the teachers to check into the Bed and Breakfast where we stayed for the week. We each had our own room and it was very comfortable.

Throughout the week, we toured New Castle, York, Durham, and Edinburgh, Scotland. It was a trip that I really enjoyed because even though I went to England two years ago with Carmel High School, everthing that we saw was new to me. During the Carmel High School trip, we toured London and the south of England. On this trip, I toured the north of England and a little bit of Scotland.

Enjoy the pictures!

Untile next time, Brian

































No comments:

Post a Comment