Saturday, October 29, 2011

World Traveler?

Hello Everyone,

I recently found out about trips I will be going on this year aside from living in Spain. I will be going on a trip to Italy for 10 days with my school during spring break. We weill be going to Rome, Naples, Florence, Siena, Milan, and Venice! I'm so psyched! I will be also going to England with my school for a week which I also very excited about. There are also various short trips with my school. They are between one and three days. I know that there is a short trip to Madrid and Barcelona as well as others. I will be going on a trip all around Spain and Portugal with the other Rotary Exchange Students at the end of the year. There is also supposed to be a trip to the north of Spain and to France with Rotary here also but I don't know the details of that trip yet. That will be 5 different countries! I'm super excited for all that is to come this year!

Until next time, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment