Saturday, October 15, 2011

La Feria

Hello Everyone,

On Monday, October 11th, my host family and I went the fair (La Feria) in Zaragoza. First, we went to a part that was a giant expo with cars, furniture, boats, swimming pools, campers, home products, etc. At the expo, I went on a...get ready for it...HOT AIR BALLOON!!!! It was very short and not very high but it was still so awesome! After the expo, my host family and I went to the carnival. The carnival was so big! It took an hour to just walk around and see all the attractions. After we saw everything, Ana and I went on a rollercoaster. Last but not least, after the ride we got churros and went back to the car to go home. There were so many people. It gave me a glimse of the fun that was to come! Enjoy the pictures!

Until next time, Brian

I took this picture before I got on

Getting ready to go

Take off!


Here we go!

Action shot!

Nearing the end

No comments:

Post a Comment