Saturday, October 15, 2011

Maxima FM Concert

Hello Everyone,

On Tuesday, after I went to Ricardo's house, Ana and I went with her friend Elena to a concert. The concert was a "Maxima FM" concert. "Maxima FM" is a really popular radio station here that plays all the new music. It is like "Z100" or "K104" back at home. It was in the Plaza de Pilar. It was unbelievable how many people were there! When we arrived, Ana, Elena, and I met up with Elena's friends. There was a total of about 12-15 of us. I also so some kids from my class at the concert. It was a lot of fun. We did a lot of dancing and singing but unfortunately I don't have any pictures or videos of it because I didn't bring my camera. I didn't want to risk getting it stolen or lost with so many people there. But, I did find a video of it on youtube which can be seen below. Enjoy!

Until next time, Brian 

No comments:

Post a Comment