Friday, October 14, 2011

Spanish Classes have Begun!

Hello Everyone,

I started my language classes on October 6th. It's a really long story to explain but I am attending "La Escuela de Idiomas" or "The School of Languages." I waited in line for 7 (!*#@$) hours on October 5th in order to register for the class. That was a bit rough but I did get to miss an entire day of school which was nice. I have class Monday through Thursday from 9:00 - 11:15 a.m. I then go back to the highschool for my other classes. There are around twenty people in my class. There are only two guys, myself and a 25 year old from France. There are people in my class from all over the world. Maggie, the other exchange student, and I are from the US. There are people from China, Japan, Taiwan, Germany, France, Russia, Bulgaria, Austria, as well as others. The teacher is a man and he is very nice and laid-back. The class is a very fun, light environment. I'm also studying Spanish at home and with my host mom Marta. My Spanish has definitely been improving which I'm really happy about because it makes it much easier to make friends and be part of conversations.

Until next time, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment