Saturday, October 15, 2011

Interpenas and Juan Magan Concert

Hello Everyone,

On Thursday, October 13th, after the light parade and seeing the offering to Pilar, I went with Ana to a Juan Magan concert at Interpenas. Juan Magan is a famous DJ and singer. Interpenas is a fair ground in Zaragoza where there is constant parties, concerts, and dancing throughout the entire week of Fiestas de Pilar. The concert started at 2 am. We left the house at about midnight. At Interpenas, Ana and I met up with Laura, my cousin here, and her friends. She is 21 and is the daughter of Tia Ana and Tio Lorenzo. I had such a great time with them all! We danced and sang so much! I didn't bring my camera to Interpenas because I didn't want to lose it or have it stolen. But, below are videos of the concert that I found on YouTube. Enjoy!

Until next time, Brian




No comments:

Post a Comment