Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tio Lorenzo's Birthday

Hello Everyone,

On Wednesday, October 12th, my host family and I went to Tia Ana and Tio Lorenzo's house for Lorenzo's birthday. Tia Ana is the sister of my host dad Jose and Lorenzo is her husband. We were at their house for most of the day. I met all of Lorenzo's family. They are were very nice and interested in me. They all asked me questions about my family and life in New York and what I want to study in college, etc. We also had a ton of cake, pasteries, and cookies. Yum! Lorenzo has a nephew named Jorge who is 16 who I talked to for a while at the party. After the party, Ana went out and met up with her friend Elena again and I walked around the city a little bit with Jose Miguel and Marta. We then went home, had dinner, and relaxed.

Until next time, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment