Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Packing, Presents, and a Pigsty!

Hello Everyone,

I began the long dredded task of packing. But, much to my surprise it's fun and a lot easier (maybe its because I made a list?) than I thought it would be! I think it's easier to pack for such a long trip because I don't have to go through the process of picking a few select outfits to wear. Instead, I'm just packing most of my clothes that I wear throughout the year. This makes the whole packing process a LOT faster than I anticipated. Last night, I finished packing my first suitcase! All of the things I will need for the fall and winter are packed and ready to go. This includes sweaters, sweat shirts, winter socks, snow boots, ski jacket, gloves, winter hat, etc. I still have a larger suitcase, a duffle bag, and a backpack to pack! I better get crackin'!

Almost done...
Suitcase 1 is set to go!

This evening my Dad and I went out to dinner and shopping to get a few things for my trip. He got me a few very nice goodies for my trip. I got a VERY nice new camera, a portable hard drive for my computer to all of my pictures and things on, and a new flash drive. They are very nice and most definitely be out to use on my trip. Thanks Dad! Also in the picture below with the new camera, hard drive, and flash drive is a green jump drive. It takes pictures straight from your memory card and puts them into a folder on your computer. It makes uploaded pictures SO much easier! It was a gift from one of my favorite high school teachers, Ms. Tornatore. Thanks Ms. T! It was very thoughtful and will get a LOT of use!

My new flashdrive, hard drive, camera, & jump drive

Although my packing is starting to come together, my room sure as heck isn't! My room is super messy right now because I'm packing and what not but I made my mom a promise that my room would be in tip-top shape before I leave for Spain. I have 5 days to cleanup this bomb!


I hope everyone is doing well!

Until next time, Brian =]

No comments:

Post a Comment