Monday, August 8, 2011

My School

Hello Everyone,

I found out what school I will be attending in Spain. I will be attending Colegio Romareda. It is a catholic school in the city of Zaragoza, Spain. It is K through 12. There are approximately 1,500 students in the school. My host mother Marta is a Spanish teacher there and my host brother and sister also attend. It is about 5 miles from my home where I will be staying. Although it is a catholic school, the students do not wear uniforms. I have posted a link to the school website below if you would like to check it out. If you scroll down and click where it says "Lip Dub" on the left column, there is a welcome video that shows the school. It seems like a very cheerful and upbeat environment! I can't wait!

http://www.colegioromareda.com/

Until next time, Brian

2 comments: