Friday, August 19, 2011

Departure

Hello Everyone,

I just recieved all of my flight information today. I will be leaving on next Sunday July 28th. I will be flying from New York to Chicago, Illinois and then to Madrid. My flight departs Westchester County Airport at 9:48 a.m. and arrives at the Chicago O'hare International Airport at 11:30 a.m. My connecting flight departs Chicago O'hare at 4:40 p.m. and will arrive in Madrid at 7:40 a.m. local time which is about midnight on New York time. I will be flying on American Airlines from New York to Chicago then on Iberia Airlines to Madrid. I will be then taking the high speed train which is called AVE to to the city of Zaragoza, Spain where I will meet up with my host family. The train travels at approximately 200 mph and the ride from Madrid to Zaragoza will be about an hour. To drive from Madrid to Zaragoza is about 3 hours.  It's getting very close, only 9 days!

Until next time, Brian

2 comments:

  1. It's soo close! make sure you take lots and lots of pictures for your wifey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm so excited, I can't wait! When I went to England last year for 10 days, I came back with over 1,000 pictures. I can't imagine how many I'm going to come back with from a whole year!

    ReplyDelete