Saturday, June 2, 2012

Radio Ebro Interview

Hello Everyone,

On Wednesday, April 18th, I was interviewed on the Spanish radio station, Radio Ebro. A woman in my Jota dance class, Mayte, is a radio personality for Radio Ebro and every week she has an "open studio" session with interviews. She asked my dance class teachers and I to come to the studio for an interview. I was very nervous because it was a live interview on a national radio station all in Spanish! But, as soon as we started all of my nerves went away. The interview started with questions about why and how I'm here living in Spain, if I like it here, my activities and hobbies, cultural differences. We then moved on to talk about "La Jota" with my dance instructors. They said that they think it's incredible and that they are very happy that I joined the class because it's very traditional and historical in the Spanish culture. There are two photos as well as a link for the audio from the open studio session. My interview starts at about minute 42:30 for a few minutes then it goes to commercial and another segment. It starts again at minute 53:00. Enjoy!

Until next time, Brian




No comments:

Post a Comment