Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bilbao

Hello Everyone,

From April 29th to May 1st, I went to Bilbao in the north of Spain. After taking a 3-1/2 hour bus ride from Zaragoza to Bilbao the morning of the 29th, I took the Bilbao tram to the hostal where I stayed to check in and drop off my bag. It was a great location, very central. During my short time there, I saw and visited the Sagrado Corazon, Paseo Abondoibarra, the Guggenheim Museum, Deusto Bridge, Deusto Universtiy, the Zubiarte Mall, Iberdrola Tower, the Naval Museum area, Dona Casilda Park, the Casco Viejo, the cathedral, the beach walk which is full of beautiful mansions, and I took the mountain train to the top of the mountain overlooking all of Bilbao. I took a bus back to Zaragoza the afternoon of the 1st. I really wanted to go to Bilbao because I had learned about it in my Spanish class and it seemed to have such a different culture and unique feeling to it. Although it was less than I had expected, it was still a nice weekend trip and I was able to experience the north of Spain a bit more. Enjoy the pictures!

Until next time, Brian
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment