Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Barcelona with the British

Hello Everyone,

On February 28th I went on a day trip to Barcelona with my school. The trip included students in the 10th grade, a group of students from New Castle, England, and myself. My school, Colegio Romareda does a short exchange every year with the Gosforth Academy in New Castle. The students all stayed with Spanish students in my school. During the exchange, the English students and their Spanish partners went to Barcelona with their teachers to do some sight-seeing. I joined them because I try to take every opportunity I get to travel while I'm here and I also helped translate between English and Spanish which was really neat. We had very limited time because we only went for the day and it was a 3-1/2 hour bus ride each way. But, we did see a few churches, Las Ramblas, the waterfront, as well as Parque Guell and La Sagrada Familia by Goudi. It was a fun day and I'm glad to have met some great people.

Until next time, Brian







2 comments:

  1. I went to learn spanish in Barcelona and I loved the city! Great blog guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam! Barcelona is absolutely incredible, I went there a few times this year because I have a friend who lives there. I absolutely fell in love with it. Thanks for reading my blog! :)

      Delete