Sunday, April 15, 2012

Teatro Principal

Hello Everyone,

On February 7th, my host family, Maggie, Joe, and I took a tour of the 'Teatro Principal.' It is a very old, historic theater in the city center of Zaragoza that is still in use today. My host mom Marta contacted the theater in October to arrange a tour but it was booked until February! We all met at the theater at about 7 p.m. and the tour started at 7:30. It lasted for about an hour and a half. We got to see everything; the lobby, hallways, balconies, theater, stage, backstage, as well as the actors' dressing and make-up rooms. It is a very beautiful theater and historical landmark. Afterwards, my host family took Maggie, Joseph, and I out to dinner to a restaurant that is famous for calamari sandwiches. I've eaten there before and the sandwiches are SO good. The restaurant is also famous for its 'special' sauce. It was a very enjoyable evening. Enjoy the pictures!

Until next time, Brian















No comments:

Post a Comment