Friday, November 4, 2011

Joe's Concert

Hello Everyone,
On Friday, October 28th, after I went to the nursing home to play bingo, I went with my host family to Joe’s concert. Joe is another exchange here in Zaragoza, he’s from Iowa. He joined a concert band here in Zaragoza and plays the trombone. On Friday, his band was putting on a concert at Plaza, which is an enormous shopping mall here. There was about fifty or so people in the band and they ranged in age from 11 to 75 years old. They put on a great show and it was really entertaining. At the concert, I also saw Jose Manuel; the youth exchange officer for the Zaragoza Rotary, and his wife, as well as Joe’s exchange counselor. After the concert was over, we all went to a café, had coke, and talked for a while. It was a very calm, relaxed evening.  There are some pictures and a video below.
Until next time, Brian



Jose Manuel, Joe, Joe's Counselor, and I

Jose Manuel, my host parents, Joe, Joe's Counselor, Joe's host dad, and I

Jose Manuel's wife, Joe, and I (She was taking the other pictures of us)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment