Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gym

Hello Everyone,

I joined a gym here a while ago. I first joined "Virgin Active Health Club", it's the same company as Virgin Airlines, Mobile, etc. It is a really nice gym and I really enjoyed going. I went just about everyday. But, it was pretty expensive. It cost 65 Euros a months which is about $85 a month. I've since switched to "Metropolitan Health Club and Spa", it is just as good as the other gym, even a bit more comfortable. It is closer to my school, bus stop, over looks the big park in Zaragoza, and you get towels to use everyday which is nice because I don't have to bring one with me. Also, it costs 52 Euros a month which is about $67 a month. So far the new gym is going well although I'm still getting adjusted to it. If you're interested, you can check out the gym's websites below.

Until next time, Brian

Metropolitan Health Club and Spa

Virgin Active Health Club

No comments:

Post a Comment