Sunday, January 1, 2012

Alicia's Car

Hello Everyone,

I don't remember the exact but I have a funny story that I want to share. One day after school, I went to meet my host mom Marta at her car in the parking lot after school and my drawing teacher was there in her car in which the battery had died. I'm not exactly sure how it works but with stick-shift cars if you get it moving and pop the clutch the right way, it'll jump start the car. So, my host mom Marta and I kept pushing Alicia's car in the parking lot while she was inside trying to start it. When we ran out of room, we pushed the car back in the other direction and started over. We repeated this about 10 times but we were unsuccessful. Alicia eventually called for help but I though it was a funny story. It reminded me of the movie "Little Miss Sunshine" when the family would always have to pushed their Volkswagen Microbus to get it started and then would run to jump in the side door.

Until next time, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment